Here is a new update of the ProtoCorgi Demo!, and this is a big one!
We fixed almost all of the bugs, better powerup management, giant fruits, some optimizations and reworked the menu with more options!
Feels like a new game now!
Download the latest version from Steam!:
And if you like our work, don’t forget to add ProtoCorgi to your wishlist!.
- When the player get a new powerup drop the old one at max level.
- Anemone body health is reduced in later difficulties making them harder to deal with homing missiles.
- Added giant fruits.
- Menu reworked with framerate, full screen, screen scale and many more options!.
- Pool most used scenes at start.
- Reworked bullet system, fixes bullet layering problems, bullets dying if the enemy dies or anemone plasma beams outside sceen/after eye dying.
- Fixed black hole attraction, detached anemone eyes work as intended now.
- Fixed analog not working in menu.
- Added secret codes.
- Enemies can't be damaged or damage player outside screen. No more turret snails dying outside screen doing nothing.
- Animations don't run if the objects are outside screen.
One thought to “ProtoCorgi Update 0.26”
Updates are great! The sensitivity for wall touches is a little inconsistent and that takes away a bit. Example – PCorg can have from their shoulders up buried in the ceiling in stage 1 entrance from space with fruit box along ceiling, but in the “cave” portion with the spinning block eyes a mere brush with a block – or even AFTER the block is off screen, filling that space = howl death. 🙁 Other than that it’s GREAT! Can’t wait for the release!